Blockchain Competition 2017
inacta is one of the initiators of the Blockchain Competition which 2017 theme is #blockchain4insurance. inacta thus plays a pioneering role exploring new technologies and searches, together with selected partners from the insurance industry and opinion leaders and organizations from the blockchain ecosystem, the most promising startups whose solutions are applicable for the insurance industry.
Therefore, inacta counts on the growing strength of the local blockchain-movement and, being itself a member, involves the partners from the Crypto-Valley-Initiative.
For further information please visit http://www.blockchaincompetition.ch and follow us on twitter @blockchain_comp.
Leading the way in information management
Information management the Swiss way - confidentiality is our bread and butter
We live in a world of information. Information is the basis for every decision and all commercial dealings. Without reliable, ready access to the information that they require, businesses, divisions and employees are simply unable to perform their duties.
Today, dealing with information has become a highly complex task, with growing, constantly changing requirements. This makes targeted navigation through information and information management processes increasingly important, but also increasingly difficult. inacta acts as a guide through this world of information, helping to lead companies towards the best solutions, supporting them every step along the way. At the most critical points along the way, inacta's experience, knowledge and methods guarantee that the client's goals will be achieved as planned. We are always close by, always alert and thinking one step ahead to ensure that we are able to react to unexpected events in the best possible way.
Understanding how our systems and processes work
Discipline in enterprise information management
Input management involves the analysis and processing of incoming information from various channels.
- Receipt of unstructured and structured information
- Extraction and validation of relevant information
- Conversion into internal formats for further processing, or into standard formats for long-term archiving
- Identification and allocation of information for ongoing processing in company processes
Dossiers & workflow
Documents from various sources are sorted by topic and collated into target group-oriented folders. Workflows assign the documents to the correct processes.
- Identification of information in the relevant business context
- Displaying documents in structures such as virtual dossiers, dynamic folders and directories, as well as displaying the relevant content
- Analysis of the data inventory as well as user behaviour and relevant process information
Storage & archiving
Documents which are not (yet) suitable for archiving are temporarily saved (storage) until they are filed for long-term storage (archiving) on read-only storage media.
- Securing compliance with internal guidelines and legal requirements regarding manner and duration of archiving (compliance)
Output management involves the preparation and recipient-oriented distribution of information via various channels.
- Selection and consolidation of information pertaining to a specific business context
- Converting the information to channel specific format
- Transmission via suitable channels, taking security and regulatory requirements into account
Success story - storage & archiving
Electronic archiving for audits pursuant to the relevant Swiss accounting regulations (GeBüV)
Our client, a specialist B2B insurance company had engaged an external service provider to carry out its electronic archiving. The service provider developed and operated the electronic archive including the file administration software. This also included the electronic archiving of the scanned paper documents after they had been indexed.
The client company's board of directors instructed management to ensure that the electronic archiving system, and the related information processing methods were in conformity with Swiss accounting regulations under the GeBüV.